Thursday, November 1, 2018

Upload Video to Blackboard

I asked Blackboard support services to tell me the best way to have students upload video to Blackboard so that students could see the videos and I could grade them. The instructions were prepared by Blackboard support services.

Purpose: In cases when assignments require, upload a video to Blackboard to submit a video assignment.

Jason Lawrence documentation hub

Jason Lawrence documentation hub


All instructions and documentation written by:

Dr. Jason Lawrence, M.S., Ph.D.

Theory and Practice of Professional Communication
Artificial Intelligence writers, Internal Documentation, and Emergent Texts
Visit my Official Blog or my Web Page.

Jason Lawrence documentation hub

Find a School: Southern Connecticut State University

No comments:

Post a Comment